[Olympus] SlowControl

Anton Izotov izotov at mail.desy.de
Sat Apr 17 14:23:38 EDT 2010

Daer friends,

actually I completely agree with my colleague and chief. We need a kind of
discipline to reach the result we are wanting. For a week of disciussions
I've got only info on TOF who needs 68 HV channels.

Wunderbar!

Read TDR? Sorry, John, it's not to you. It's to others
who did not answer at all.

Do I have to ask my questions more punctually?
O'K. Let's start from base.

Magnet, for example.

I know from TDR. They are 8 coils.
Are they powered individually or sequently? Or parallelly but
synchronised? Or what?
Well. We need to store voltages, currents... Or single set of  just
one voltage and one current?
What else? Cooling water temperarure IN and OUT: two ADC channels.
Hall sensors? How many? Where they are? If they are at all.

That is basicly a set of questions to every subdetector responsible
person, dear colleagues.

Anton

=