[Olympus] DESY PRC Agenda

Schneekloth, Uwe uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Thu Apr 15 08:54:34 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the agenda for the PRC meeting at DESY. The OLYMPUS
presentation is scheduled for Thursday, 29.04. at 15:25hrs.

Best regards,
Uwe

| Uwe Schneekloth                                                     |
| ZEUS / F1                                                           |
| Deutsches Elektronensynchrotron                                     |
| Notkestrasse 85                                                     |
| D-22603 Hamburg/Germany                                             |
| Tel: +49-40-8998 2007  Fax: +49-40-8998 3092                        |
| email: uwe.schneekloth at desy.de                                      |