[Olympus] Next OLYMPUS Collaboration Meeting

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Tue Jun 2 15:40:18 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

	At today's meeting we discussed the need for another collaboration
meeting in September, 2009.  The purpose of this meeting would be to
review progress on work towards realising OLYMPUS, status of funding,
discussion on a preliminary draft of a Technical Design Report, and to
discuss various bureaucratic items such as: Memoranda of
Understanding, Steering or Executive Committee, Spokesman, Technical
Coordinator, etc.

	I have created a Doodle Poll at:

  http://www.doodle.com/chi96qyn3zghbtph

where you can indicate when you would be available, might be
available, and are unavailable.

	We should try to arrange two consecutive days for this meeting.

	I have avoid the first week and last two weeks in September because
of conflicts with conferences.

	Please fill these in and I select the most favourable for the most
people as soon as possible to let everyone plan accordingly.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu