[Olympus] BLAST Technical Design Report

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 28 14:11:41 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

	I have added the BLAST Technical Design Report from 1997 to the
OLYMPUS web page under "Documentation":

http://web.mit.edu/OLYMPUS/Documentation.html

The actual BLAST detector which was build was different in many ways
from what is in this document (e.g. the wire chambers were jet-style
drift chambers not planar drift chambers) but perhaps this is a useful
reference.

(NB since the documentation is listed in reverse chronological order
the BLAST-TDR is at the bottom of the list.)

	For a more up-to-date description of the BLAST Experiment I have also
added the recent NIMA article describing the BLAST Experiment. This is
also under "Documentation" but a little closer to the top of the list.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu