[Olympus] Updated TDR for Friday

Brinker, Frank frank.brinker at desy.de
Wed Dec 9 10:33:29 EST 2009

Hi,
Of course the clean way is to include numbers for both energies. If this
is not possible in the short time I think it's also fine to leave it as
it is now.
- The planned energy for the experiment is 2.0 GeV.
- What's already proved is an energy of 2.3 GeV.
One could add a sentence like : Since no parameter depends criticaly on
the energy 2.3 GeV could also be accepted.

Best regards
Frank Brinker

>>> ba.pdf