[Olympus] Updated TDR for Friday

Richard G Milner milner at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 7 11:54:43 EST 2009

Dear OLYMPUS colleagues,
I have learned to-day that the DESY Directorate would like to give official
approval to OLYMPUS at its regular meeting next week. They have asked for a
revised TDR. I will provide this by the end of this week. I will update the
manpower and schedule information. I would also like to include a short
description of the symmetric Moller detector, which can be expanded upon later.
If you have edits that can be incorporated quickly I will do my best to include
them.
best regards,
Richard