[Olympus] OLYMPUS tasks and responsibilities

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 28 11:55:27 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

	As promised I have compiled a list of tasks and "in-kind"
contributions which could be made.  Please let me know where you can
help or if there are other comments or suggestions.

	From Uwe's list of tasks presented at the meeting I have reformatted
the list slightly and present it below.  As I understand Uwe's list
the first cost is for equipment or material followed by the cost for
external labour.  Under "Design" and "Construction" is the number of
man-months required and the groups involved in these tasks.