[Olympus] OLYMPUS Meeting Dinner

Reinhard Beck beck at hiskp.uni-bonn.de
Sun Apr 5 06:21:35 EDT 2009

Dear Uwe,

Ch. Funke and myself will participate on the OLYMPUS Meeting
tomorrow and would like to join for the dinner monday evening.
We would need a ride to the restaurant.

Regards
Reinhard Beck

Prof. Dr. Reinhard Beck
Helmholtz-Institut fuer Strahlen- und Kernphysik
Nussallee 14-16
D - 53115 Bonn / Germany
Tel.: +49 228 73 2201       Fax.: +49 228 73 2505