[Olympus] Two-Photon or OLYMPUS Meeting

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Fri May 9 17:18:22 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

	At the last meeting held 31 March, 2008 at DESY, we decided to meet
again to discuss progress and work towards a formal proposal due in
the Fall, 2008.

	I would like to propose two possible dates for the next meeting at
DESY:

		- 16-17 July, 2008 or
		- 23-24 July, 2008

	Please let me know your preferences and if you would or would not
attend a meeting at DESY held on these dates.

	I would like to remind people that the experiment has a mailing list
to which you should subscribe in order to received all future
mailings.  The list is at http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/olympus

	We also have a web page at http://web.mit.edu/2-photon

                                                                                              Cheers
,
                                                                                                              Douglas

26-415
M.I.T.                                                           Tel:
+1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                                  Fax: +1 (617)
258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                               E-mail: hasell at mit.edu