[Olympus] Two photon proposal web pag

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 31 11:11:20 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

	Apologies if you get this message twice.  I am making this posting to
the list of interested people I had before the meeting but also making
the first posting to the group mailing list: olympus at mit.edu.

	If you attended the Two Photon Proposal meeting at DESY today; thank
you.  If you did not; hopefully we will see you at a future meeting.

	The web site for the Two Photon Proposal is at: http://web.mit.edu/2-photon

	The web site will shortly have copies of all the talks from today.

	Also from this site (use the link Mailing List) you can subscribe to
the mailing list if you want to receive group messages.

                                                                                              Cheers
,
                                                                                                              Douglas

26-415
M.I.T.                                                           Tel:
+1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                                  Fax: +1 (617)
258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                               E-mail: hasell at mit.edu