[Olympus] OLYMPUS meeting at DESY 17-18 July, 2008

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 7 15:32:24 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

	Just another reminder for the OLYMPUS meeting 17-18 July, 2008 at DESY.

	If you have not already done so please let me know if you plan to
attend and whether or not you will also attend the dinner Thursday
evening.  At the moment I know the following people will also attend
the dinner:

Douglas Hasell
Richard Milner
Bob Redwine
Michael Kohl
James Hays-Wehle
Ralf Kaiser
Morgan Murray
Ed Kinney
Frank Brinker
Lenisa Paulo +2
Frank Maas
Mathais Vogt

Erhart Steffens will attend meeting Thursday but not the dinner.

                                                                                              Cheers
,
                                                                                                              Douglas

26-415
M.I.T.                                                           Tel:
+1 (617) 258-7199
77 Massachusetts Avenue                                  Fax: +1 (617)
258-5440
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                               E-mail: hasell at mit.edu