[Olympus] OLYMPUS web Page

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Sat Dec 6 12:05:15 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

	Now that the OLYMPUS Proposal is gaining momentum we should try to
keep the OLYMPUS web page (http://web.mit.edu/OLYMPUS/index.html) up
to date.  In particular, as Reinhard Beck has pointed out, the list of
members and institutions is  very short and certainly does not reflect
the significant interest and participation.

	I must apologise for some of this as the script which allowed members
to register was not working (probably happened when I moved to the new
site).  Anyway, it should be working now.  I urge everyone interested
in OLYMPUS to go to http://web.mit.edu/OLYMPUS/Members.html and sign
in so that the list truly represents the collaboration.  Note that the
E-mail address shown on the web site is encrypted (rather weakly I
confess) so data mining programs can not read your address and add it
to spam mailing lists.

	The current list of institutions is just MIT and Bates.  I am happy
to add new institutions to this if someone from each institute would
send me the appropriate URL.

	Thanks.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu