[mworks-users] MWorks 0.13 released

Christopher Stawarz cstawarz at mit.edu
Thu May 2 14:02:06 EDT 2024

On behalf of the MWorks team, I'm pleased to announce the release of MWorks 0.13.  Highlights of this release include:

* Optic flow field stimulus
* Exit actions
* Analog waveform output on LabJack LJM devices
* Rotary speed sensor device
* Experiment loading no longer requires all media files to fit in RAM simultaneously
* MATLAB tools now support both arm64 (Apple silicon) and x86_64 (Intel) processors

For a full list of changes, please see the release notes at

https://mworks.github.io/news/2024/05/02/0.13-released/

The Mac installer package is available for download at

https://s3.amazonaws.com/mworks-downloads/release/MWorks-0.13.dmg

The iPad app is available on the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/app/mworks/id1389408331

For additional installation instructions, please see

https://mworks.github.io/documentation/0.13/guide/installation.html

As always, if you have questions or run into any problems, please email me or start a discussion at

https://mworks.discourse.group/

Chris Stawarz (for the MWorks team)