[mworks-users] New MWorks support site

Christopher Stawarz cstawarz at mit.edu
Tue Jul 26 10:51:21 EDT 2022

Hello MWorks users,

The MWorks support site has moved to a new platform and address.  You can find the new support site at

https://mworks.discourse.group

I have migrated all existing support discussions and knowledge base articles to the new site.  You can find the latter at

https://mworks.discourse.group/docs

I have *not* migrated any user accounts to the new site.  Instead, I will invite folks to join discussions as the need arises.  That said, if you would like to create an account on the new site, you can do so at

https://mworks.discourse.group/signup

All notification emails from the new support site will be sent from the following address:

notifications at mworks.discoursemail.com

Please add it to your email client’s list of safe senders, so that support emails don’t end up in your spam folder.

To open a new support discussion, please visit

https://mworks.discourse.group/new-topic?category=support

Alternatively, you can email me directly, and I will open a new discussion on your behalf.

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the new support site, please let me know!

Cheers,
Chris Stawarz