[mworks-users] MWorks Software Versions Survey

Christopher Stawarz cstawarz at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 30 16:10:20 EST 2013

Thanks to all who responded to the survey.  Based on the results, it looks like we'll be bumping the minimum required OS X version to 10.7 (with 10.8 fully supported as well).  That change will be made in the MWorks nightly build soon.

Also, we'll be increasing the minimum supported MATLAB version to R2011a.  The primary result of this is that we'll no longer provide 32-bit versions of the MATLAB data tools and client window, as MATLAB has been 64-bit-only since version R2010b.  Seeing as no survey respondent reported using a 32-bit version of MATLAB, hopefully this will affect no one.

Cheers,
Chris