[mworks-users] A warning about the MWorks nightly build

Christopher Stawarz cstawarz at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 22 15:55:15 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Now that MWorks 0.4.5 is out, we'll be targeting subsequent development for version 0.5.  As the version-number bump suggests, the next release will include more substantial changes than other recent releases.

These changes will begin appearing in the nightly build very soon.  As a result, the nightly is going to be less stable (and potentially more buggy) than it has been recently.  If you've been using the nightly as your go-to release, I recommend that you upgrade to 0.4.5 and then stay away from the nightly for a while.  For details, see

http://mworks-project.org/2011/04/22/0.5-development.html

Chris Stawarz (for the MWorks team)