[mworks-users] MWorks 0.4.4 released

Christopher Stawarz cstawarz at MIT.EDU
Fri May 28 19:18:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

On behalf of the MWorks team, I'm pleased to announce the release of MWorks 0.4.4.  For a summary of what's new in this release, please see the release notes at

  http://mworks-project.github.com/releases/2010/05/28/0.4.4-released.html

The 0.4.4 installer package is available for download at

  http://github.com/downloads/mworks-project/mw_suite/MWorks-0.4.4.dmg

For additional installation instructions, please see

  https://mworks.tenderapp.com/faqs/installation/install-mworks

Please note:  The MWorks development team whole-heartedly recommends that all users upgrade to version 0.4.4, as we believe it to be the most stable, best performing, and least buggy release to date.  However, due to the small size and limited resources of the MWorks community, pre-release testing of this or any other release will always be less thorough than we'd like.  Therefore, it's best to think of MWorks as being in a "permanent beta" state.  While every new release is an improvement on the previous one, real-world usage will inevitably reveal bugs and other issues that were missed in testing.  Rest assured that when that happens, the development team will do its best to resolve the problem as quickly as possible (via patches, bugfix releases, etc.).

As always, if you run into any problems, please report them at:

  https://mworks.tenderapp.com/discussion/new

Chris Stawarz (for the MWorks team)