[mworks-users] MWorks nightly build now available

Christopher Stawarz cstawarz at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 9 13:41:49 EST 2010

Hi all,

For those interested in trying out the latest MWorks code, an installer package is now available.  For download and installation instructions, please see

  http://mworks.tenderapp.com/faqs/installation/install-mworks

The installer is automatically built and tested every night, using the latest (HEAD) source code.  Since it represents the bleeding edge of the MWorks code base, it should *not* be used by anyone looking for a stable release.

As we decided on our recent conference call, MWorks is currently in a feature-add development phase.  We'll be working to implement any changes needed to support Stefan and John's labs.  As these changes are made, they'll be incorporated into the nightly builds for testing.  Once the code base stabilizes, we'll put out the first stable release, with the intention being to release a new stable version approximately every six months.

Please report any issues with the nightly build on the MWorks support site:

  http://mworks.tenderapp.com/

Thanks,
Chris