[mosh-users] Able to SSH, but not mosh

Divyanshu Agrawal f20180267 at hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in
Mon Jan 18 04:06:36 EST 2021

After a few minutes, mosh gives this output:
/usr/bin/mosh: Could not connect to <ip>, last tried <ip>: Connection timed out
kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
/usr/bin/mosh: Did not find remote IP address (is SSH ProxyCommand disabled?).

However, SSH is working, as i mentioned earlier.