[mosh-users] Mosh on long job, disconnected?

C.v.St. stucki-spam at t-online.de
Thu Aug 24 04:42:06 EDT 2017

Am 23.08.2017 um 09:09 schrieb john hood:
> On 8/20/17 4:37 PM, C.v.St. wrote:
> If your mosh-client dies (by your machine crashing, or running out of
> battery), the mosh-server continues to run and the session and programs
> in it should be unaffected-- you just can't reach the terminal session
> any more.  I think of that as "alive but lost".

Would it be possible, to implement a kind of
'dump current state of terminal > to file'
by e.g SIGUSR1 (or only in case of ending
the server by Signals 1,15)?  That would
show at least the last state of the lost
session's terminal?  Or would this have too
many security implications (write where,
write when, how to set the filename ...)?

Stucki