[mosh-users] multiple sessions

Edison Lad edisonlad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 14:25:11 EDT 2013

Hi there,

Thanks for creating mosh; it saves me the trouble of having to relogin  everyday morning and I have been using it for the last few days. I seem to have a small issue.

I am not able to mosh to my server(ubuntu 12.04) from two separate terminal tabs from a mac(10.8.5) system when using screen. The second tab steals my first session, terminating my first session with an error.

I use screen as mosh doesn't allow me to scroll to earlier output in the terminal.

Here is the alias I use  |alias ms='mosh jacob at myserver -- screen -dR'| to connect, and below is the error I get on the first window

myserver:~ jacob$ vb
mosh-server: invalid option -- 'l'
Usage: mosh-server new [-s] [-i LOCALADDR] [-p PORT] [-c COLORS] [-- COMMAND...]
[mosh is exiting.]
myserver:~ jacob$

Is this a known issue? What solution do you recommend to fix it. Thanks for taking out the time.

Jacob