[mosh-users] Can not reconnect after connecting an full routed VPN

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 28 21:35:03 EST 2012

Please upgrade (the client at least) to mosh 1.2.3 or the current git
tip, which is believed to work around this kind of problem. If you
still have the bug, then I'm very interested.