[mosh-users] mosh feature request

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 2 20:10:11 EDT 2012

Hello Darren,

We don't have this feature now as part of Mosh. Most users who want to
keep sessions running on the server even if they reboot the client
just run "screen" or "tmux". You can attach to an existing session
like this:

$ mosh REMOTEHOST -- screen -dr

Hope this helps. We may produce a better user interface for this
ourselves, but probably not in mosh 1.3 (the next major version).

Best regards,
Keith