[mosh-users] Can't recover lost connection

Hari Balakrishnan hari at csail.mit.edu
Wed Aug 8 07:08:08 EDT 2012

Just to clarify: the session will in fact persist across *route* changes, as long as the mosh server's IP address does not change. As Quentin noted, the server's IP changing will cause the session to not persist. The client's IP as well as the route from client to server can change without causing problems.

Hari