[mosh-users] Can't recover lost connection

Eugene Doma eugene.doma at sydney.edu.au
Wed Aug 8 02:00:50 EDT 2012

I have a similar configuration - OS X (Snow Leopard) and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Server.

I notice that if the route changes then the connection won't restore.  For me it happens if I shutdown in one WiFi zone and then try to continue in a different one.  In my case, the routes are different and both the source and destination IP addresses change.

Maybe that will shed some light on your problem.