[mosh-users] Mac OS X Terminal does not allow scrollback

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 16 17:30:01 EDT 2012

Hello Nathan,

We are working on adding better scrollback support and this will
probable be in the release after 1.2 (i.e. in 1.3).

For now, if quentin's solution doesn't work for you, your options
include running screen or tmux on the server (and using their
scrollback feature) or piping the output to a pager like "less".

Best regards,
Keith