[mosh-users] Feature request - session broadcast

Quentin Smith quentin at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 12 18:52:51 EDT 2012

There's a program out there that's designed for exactly this called
termcast:

http://noway.ratry.ru/jsn/termcast/

I think it would be cool if Mosh gained this feature as well, but you
might try it in the meantime.

--Quentin