[mosh-devel] Making some forward progress

Eric Dorland eric at kuroneko.ca
Mon Sep 28 14:54:06 EDT 2026


Hello,

It's been 4 years nearly since the 1.4.0 release and there's been very
few commits to github in the meantime. I did manage to get OSC8
support added in https://github.com/mobile-shell/mosh/pull/1360
(thanks archernya@) about 6 months ago. I have a few more open pull
requests to add some more modern terminal features (eg
https://github.com/mobile-shell/mosh/pull/1383). There are quite a few
other open pull requests that look reasonable.

How can we make some progress on some of these PRs and get a new
release? How can I help with that? Proactively I'm planning to do some
reviews of other people's PRs to hopefully make it easier for some of
those to get merged. But is there anything else I can do to help?

As a big wishlist, it would be great to get a new release done before
the next Debian stable release, which would need to happen by the
spring assuming they're on schedule.

-- 
Eric Dorland <eric at kuroneko.ca>
43CF 1228 F726 FD5B 474C  E962 C256 FBD5 0022 1E93
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/mosh-devel/attachments/20260928/1ff3b982/attachment.sig>


More information about the mosh-devel mailing list