From eric at kuroneko.ca Mon Sep 28 14:54:06 2026 From: eric at kuroneko.ca (Eric Dorland) Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2026 14:54:06 -0400 Subject: [mosh-devel] Making some forward progress Message-ID: Hello, It's been 4 years nearly since the 1.4.0 release and there's been very few commits to github in the meantime. I did manage to get OSC8 support added in https://github.com/mobile-shell/mosh/pull/1360 (thanks archernya@) about 6 months ago. I have a few more open pull requests to add some more modern terminal features (eg https://github.com/mobile-shell/mosh/pull/1383). There are quite a few other open pull requests that look reasonable. How can we make some progress on some of these PRs and get a new release? How can I help with that? Proactively I'm planning to do some reviews of other people's PRs to hopefully make it easier for some of those to get merged. But is there anything else I can do to help? As a big wishlist, it would be great to get a new release done before the next Debian stable release, which would need to happen by the spring assuming they're on schedule. -- Eric Dorland 43CF 1228 F726 FD5B 474C E962 C256 FBD5 0022 1E93 -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: signature.asc Type: application/pgp-signature Size: 833 bytes Desc: not available URL: