[mosh-devel] Working towards a mosh 1.4 release

Alex Chernyakhovsky achernya at mit.edu
Tue May 31 08:36:31 EDT 2022

Hi Dave,

While I agree with this feature request I think that will have to wait
until a 1.5 release. There's a lot of cleanup we want to do, but the
first order goal is to release the series of commits that have been
merged already before we  further changes. If all goes well, I'd like
to see 1.4 release candidate in the next few weeks, which would let us
work towards a 1.5 later this year.

Sincerely,
-Alex