[mosh-devel] Working towards a mosh 1.4 release

Alex Chernyakhovsky achernya at mit.edu
Mon May 30 20:30:13 EDT 2022

Hi folks,

I wanted to give everyone an update on the progress that has been made
on a mosh release so far. Our industrious group of volunteers has
worked through the spreadsheet and identified 1 PR that needs fuzzing
and 6 PRs that need additional testing. We've merged PRs for
generating coverage reports
(https://github.com/mobile-shell/mosh/pull/1173) and fuzzing
infrastructure (https://github.com/mobile-shell/mosh/pull/1193).

Next steps are now to work through these remaining actions items
identified in the review, as well as hook up the fuzzing targets to
OSS-Fuzz for continuous execution, and then it will be time to release
a release candidate.

Sincerely,
-Alex