[mosh-devel] could not start mosh server

Dr. Kamruddin Nur kamruddin.nur at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:12:31 EDT 2022

Hi,
when I try mosh aliasofserver in blink app of ipad pro, I get could not start the mosh server.

but when I give command -
mosh user at serverip, it works!

Why alias not working? where as ssh aliasofserver works fine..

Regards,
Dr. Kamruddin Nur
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, AIUB

Senior Member, IEEE
Member, IEEE Robotics & Automation Society (RAS)
Member, Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
Member, Research Committee 2021-22, Bangladesh Computer Society (BCS)

Session Chair, IEEE CS BDC Winter Symposium 2021
TPC Member, RAAICON 2021, IEEE Conference
Track Co-Chair, ML, BIM 2021, Springer Conference
Program Co-Chair, ICCA 2020, 2022, ACM Conference
Track Co-Chair, Robotics, ICREST 2019, IEEE Conference

Reviewer, IEEE Access
Reviewer, Springer Nature Cognitive Computation
Reviewer, IEEE System, Man and Cybernetics: Systems
Reviewer, Computers, Materials & Continua

Former Chairman, CSE, Stamford University
Former Chairman, CSE, BUBT

M: +88 01777 35 43 23
W: researchgate.net/profile/Kamruddin-Nur