[mosh-devel] Including Mosh in our Software

Keith Winstein keithw at mit.edu
Thu Dec 16 02:35:11 EST 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Mosh is free software, licensed under the GNU
GPL. The requirements would be similar to those of Linux, Git, GCC, Emacs,
OpenJDK, Blender, GIMP, VLC, Wordpress, etc. You are welcome to
redistribute Mosh under the terms of the license -- you may want to consult
your own counsel if uncertain about the GPL's requirements. (Please note
that Mosh is a registered trademark referring to the Mosh software.)

Best regards,
Keith