[mosh-devel] Question about using subsystem like sftp.

Stef Bon stefbon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 01:00:11 EDT 2018

Op vr 13 jul. 2018 om 22:03 schreef john hood <cgull at glup.org>:

> Yes, that's correct.  Mosh only supports interactive terminal sessions--
> it is a networked virtual terminal, and doesn't support any kind of
> reliable byte stream, which you would need for sftp.

Hi,

I know it does support terminal sessions, I would like to know it's
possible to support other uses as well.
When I read issue41 (https://github.com/mobile-shell/mosh/issues/41)
there is a demand for something simular.

I want data to be sent over UDP, for a fuse/sftp fs, and willing to
build my own "retransmit" code to ensure packets arrive.
I'm very interested cause of the roaming support.

Stef
Voorburg
the Netherlands