[mosh-devel] mosh CN domain and keyword

Keith Winstein keithw at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 23 18:33:19 EDT 2018

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Mosh is an open-source software project.
We have the domain name "mosh.org", and our website is hosted at
https://mosh.org. We have a pending trademark registration for "Mosh" in
the United States.

We were not aware of these proposed registrations for mosh.cn, mosh.com.cn,
mosh.net.cn, or mosh.org.cn.

We have no affiliation or connection with Kaikun Ltd.

Sincerely,
Keith Winstein
Mosh project