[mosh-devel] mosh-devel anti-spam changes (moderating posts from non-members)

Keith Winstein keithw at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 26 15:27:16 EDT 2016

Hello Mosh developers,

Historically, mosh-devel has been our public contact address (and gets a
lot of spam), while mosh-users has been restricted to "members-only"
posting.

A lot of people want to be on mosh-devel but don't like spam, so I just
changed mosh-devel to "Hold" non-member posts for moderation. John Hood and
Andrew Chin will be the moderators.

I hope this solves the spam problem. As always, you can join the mosh-devel
list if you don't want to be moderated, or keep yourself just on mosh-users
if you don't want the burden of messages from the random public.

Cheers all,
Keith