[mosh-devel] Bluetooth receiver

lydia lydia_xu0124 at 163.com
Fri May 27 04:05:05 EDT 2016

Hi,

This is Lydia from China Haike,we are specializing in R&D,
Production, sales of bluetooth charger & bluetooth receiver for our
customers from all over the world.

>From your website, we know you are in customer electronic product, herey
recommend our best item Bluetooth receiver for you,item code HK008 and
HK009.

You can search from Ebay and Amazon for HK008 directly, that is we are
produce.

Please reply an email and get more detials, thank you.

Lydia
Oversea sales

​​​​Haike Plastic & Electronics Co., Ltd
​​​​​​​Website:
http://bj.emailservername.com:9090/en/link.php?M=12539181&N=447&L=65&F=T
Add:3/F BLDG 3,Huarong Industrial District,Dalang Community Dalang
Road,nLonghua New District, Shenzhen China.
Tel: 0086 15889751902 I Email:sales01 at haikesz.com
Wechat: dannnnnni I Whatsapp: 008615889751902
Skype: lydia.xu000 I Line: lydia.xu