[mosh-devel] JOYETECH, ASPIRE, KANGERTECH, SIGELEI, ELEAF and SMOKE

spring kls at klsecig.com
Fri May 20 23:50:26 EDT 2016

Hi
This is Christina from Carrys, Manufacturer of E-cig products in Shenzhen
for almost 3 years. Our main product brand including JOYETECH, ASPIRE,
KANGERTECH, SIGELEI, ELEAF and SMOKE. Original and Super low price.
We also make our own products. Recently we just researched the First
Temperature Control tank in the world, named The One Tank. 5 settings
temperature choice from  200 ℉ -500 ℉, 6ml capacity, 8 setting
adjustable airflow. Would you like to have a TRY?
And we are continuing to roll out more new design and great products to
market, 150W mechanical box mod can upgrade to 200W and fantastic starter
kit.
Look forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Christina