[mosh-devel] I CONTACTED YOU AFTER A SERIOUS THOUGHT.

pamsectminifinance@gmail.com pamsectminifinance at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:55:33 EDT 2016

****  Commercial use of this software is prohibited  ****
**** Please purchase a license to remove this notice ****
Information for You Alone,

After a serious thought i decided to contact you because i know
you were not told the truth from the beginning of this claim,
that is why you have not been able to receive your over due
payment. I am Dr. Mahmoud Dutse, the permanent secretary Federal
Ministry of finance Federal Republic of Nigeria. I over heard the
new Governor discussing to divert your overdue funds to a Swiss
bank account. I considered it very necessary to let you know
about it, so you can work with me and have this your funds
processed and transferred in to your bank account. Get back to me
for directives on how we will immediately stop this evil plan of
the governor on this email address:

The Governor must not know i am working with you.The only
document holding the release of your funds is the TC1 FORM, and
the 9 pages classified transfer document that must be endorsed by
you only, and return back to me so i can process the transfer
through the Central Bank Nigeria. I am very convinced that you
were not told this before, I want to let you know that once the
TC1 FORM is procured and 9 pages transfer document endorsed, then
consider your funds already released to any bank account of your
choice, or any payment option you deemed fit to receive your
funds.

Once you indicate your interest to work with me, i will give you
step by step directives on how we will go about the process of
transferring this funds to your bank account with out any more
delay.

Yours Sincerely,

Mahmoud Dutse,
Permanent Secretary Ministry of Finance