[mosh-devel] Amanda Chan's invitation is awaiting your response

Amanda Chan via LinkedIn invitations at linkedin.com
Wed Jun 8 13:13:51 EDT 2016

Amanda Chan would like to connect on LinkedIn. How would you like to respond?

Accept: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=dkmdmu-ip6vajj3-q7&t=ssuw&ek=first_guest_reminder_01&li=14&m=hero&ts=accept_text&sharedKey=c0Xx4jDy&invitationId=6144348890675105792

View Amanda Chan's profile: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=dkmdmu-ip6vajj3-q7&t=ssuw&ek=first_guest_reminder_01&li=3&m=hero&ts=profile_text&sharedKey=c0Xx4jDy&invitationId=6144348890675105792

You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. Unsubscribe here: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=dkmdmu-ip6vajj3-q7&t=lun&midToken=AQFmrFVhGEd36Q&ek=first_guest_reminder_01&li=16&m=unsub&ts=HTML&eid=dkmdmu-ip6vajj3-q7&loid=AQG3oPG9Jl0N1wAAAVUxAYhVprk0SoY1sWZlJvFe2I7CSA39oKMVL_JoEJIwSWoMkYMvFN7gNLudjw

This email was sent to mosh-devel at mit.edu.

If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=dkmdmu-ip6vajj3-q7&a=customerServiceUrl&ek=first_guest_reminder_01

© 2016 LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View CA 94043. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.