[mosh-devel] Respected!

admin admin at pagaled.com
Fri Jul 22 22:35:06 EDT 2016

Dear CEO,

How are you ?

Someone recommended to us by your company as a good supplier printing.

We would like to find some suppliers which can provide us with a set of printed children’s English teaching material.

After signing the contract, we will provide a full range of printing picture in PDF format and print filmAlso the following will show you some information(Specific please see attachment)

Total quantity:3,000,000 set

If you have the ability and interest to do this project, please feel free to contact me to discuss more details of this project and ask for drawing etc more information, and build stable business together by join efforts.

We look forward to hearing from you

Best Regards

Alina

TEL:0086-755-36342659