[mosh-devel] Combination to arrange transport of goods is our advantage

Tom sales5 at express-dfh.com
Thu Jul 21 00:40:10 EDT 2016

Dear Purchasing manager.

Good day! I'm Tom  from ShenZhen,China.
I am working as forwarder in ShenZhen port for such long time, always
provide the best service for Export both of ocean and air freight.

services include:

1.FCL Export, LCL Consolidation, Break-Bulk;
2.Air Freight Export, Sea-Land Transportation;
3.As well as arranging booking, clearance, inspection,loading and evanning,
storage, consultation, insurance, etc, forwarding supported services.
Sincerely hope that we can cooperate for international forwarding to reach
to win-win situation.

Our advantages:

◆The shipping line support
We has estabalished long term and reliable relationship with many
high-class carriers .

◆Perfect service network
We built the whole network as the Latin America,North America,
Africa,Europe and Australian.
with the skillful operation , patient customer service make the shipments
safety .

◆Tracking system
Besides advanced 24h cargo tracking, it also has the main person here who
in charge of tracking your each shipment closely
and report you any update information in due time.

◆Excellent service
1.Air & Sea Freight Consolidation.
2.Customs Brokers,Commodity inspection,Marine Insurance
3.Warehousing & Distribution
4.Air Freight(packaging,QC,fumigating,commodity inspection,pallet and so
on)

If this E-mail disturbs you and causes inconvenience, please inform us, and
it will be stopped!

Best regards
Tom Pan
Tel:86 755 66802954
Mobile:86 186 8232 5704
Email:sales5 at globallogistics-dfh.com
QQ: 1444854805
Skype:wuliukuaidi5455
website:
http://bj.emailservername.com:9090/en/link.php?M=7727211&N=473&L=55&F=T
Warehouse Address:1st Floor of No..9 Building,7lane,XinHe West
Village,FuYong Town, BaoAn District,ShenZhen City, GuangDong
Province,China.  Zip:518103