[mosh-devel] Fashion Jewelry Supplier/vf8与您共享了相册。

Fashion Jewelry Supplier/vf8 vf4 at vf.yjrongt.bid
Sat Jul 2 19:49:15 EDT 2016

Dear Sir or Madam ,

This is EVA from ESSA fashion charm Co,.Ltd. Company located in
Guangzhou,China .

Our company offers wholesale and production of fashion jewelry of all kinds.

Products include: rings, bracelets, headdress, earrings, necklaces and
brooches. We have many thousands of styles and many more categories of
jewelry.
We use select alloys as well as  copper, rhinestone crystal, zircon,
turquoise and more.

Our new Christmas collection of brooches include deer, dragonflies, owls,
peacocks, Santa Claus, Christmas trees and other kinds of animals. Please
contact us for a consultation.

We deal with wholesale, We can give you a good price. Let"s establish
friendly business relations!

If you forwarded this letter to purchasing department, or provide contact
information to me I would be grateful!

EVA

ESSA Fashion Charm Co,.Ltd
Many Road, Building B, No. 206 Liwan District of Guangzhou City, Guangdong
Province, China

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=111184663885194825552&target=ALBUM&id=6298490895729191393&authkey=Gv1sRgCP7w4MC85aG7vgE&invite=CKjVvxM&feat=email