[mosh-devel] From Ariza Kobe

Mrs Ariza Kobe arizaakobe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:52:05 EST 2016

Sir / Madam ,

Sorry at this perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving this letter from me, Since we have not known ourselves or met previously. Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the urgency of it.By way of self introduction, I am Mrs. Ariza Kobe, the wife of late Brigadier - Gen.Maxwell Kobe former ECOMOG ARMY COMMANDER [West African peacekeeping force in Sierra Leone] who died in the Sierra Leone civil disturbance [War].My two daughters and I are trapped in obnoxious custom and traditional norms.

We have suffered maltreatment and untold hardship in the hands of my late husband's family, simply because I did not bear a male child [heir apparent] for my late husband. By tradition, all that my late husband had, [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family. And myself is to be remarried by his immediate younger brother which I vehemently refused. They have taken all that I suffered with my husband to acquire including treasures, houses and his bank particulars seized by them. I wanted to escape to the United States
of America [USA} with my children on exile, but again they conspired and stole my international passport andother traveling document to further frustrate me.

My late husband made a deposit valued at 14.5 Million with a company in United  Kingdom. It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact someone, a foreigner like you to help me receive/secure these funds overseas in a reliable bank Account (presumably an empty Bank Account, if available) and to help invest it on our behalf as well, while we find a way of getting out to meet with
you in your country.

Please, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope you will not disappoint me. I look forward to your
urgent response, including your private phone / mobile No and also your fax no for easier communication.

Stay blessed.
Mrs Ariza Kobe.