[mosh-devel] SSP specification (or RFC)?

Keith Winstein keithw at cs.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 4 19:17:01 EST 2016

Hi Zach -- I think, frankly, a rigorous spec is unlikely to happen soon
unless somebody really wants it. Most of the demand we get has been for new
features (scrollback, SSH-agent forwarding, server-side roaming, better
handling of new Unicode characters), many of which will require protocol
mods anyway.

-Keith