[mosh-devel] Request to improve my shop

Alex Welov3 postmaster at yourfreecard.info
Mon Feb 15 10:05:24 EST 2016

Hello Seller,

I am Alex from Welov3 Digital Creative Agency,

I understand that you want to customize your existing shop website.It is
feasible for us, as we are Opencart certified company and have strong
experience in website development at similar platform.

And for Opencart, nothing seems hard from our side.

Surely we can help you to develop your website as per your expectations if
you share detailed requirement with the list of features which you want to
customize with your website.

I think we have a lot to discuss further.

Meanwhile please share your skype/contact.

Thanks Regards,
Alex
Skype : administration.welov3
USA: +1 855-849-7826