[mosh-devel] 18W LED floodlight work light and light bars..

Jessy Chen. sales08 at gz-lm.com.cn
Wed Aug 24 22:38:27 EDT 2016

Dear friend,
Glad to contact you again.
My name is Jessy from Guangzhou L&M Electronics.
We are LED lighting manufacturer in Guangzhou, China. We produce a wide range of LED lighting with ISO9001 Certification, such as LED wall washer, floodlights, Underground lights, panel lights and LED grow lights for projects,LED work light and light bars for off-raod, suv etc.
Customized LOGO, OEM &ODM are available.
If you are looking for any led lighting, welcome to visit our webiste have a look. Any items meet your requirements, please let me know the item no.
Price list with detailed specification will be sent to you.
Looking forward to your favorable reply soon.
Best regards,
Jessy Chen.
Mob: +86 18922755769
Fax:  +86 020-36279409