[mosh-devel] Re. Economic Commission for West-Africa Rehabilitation Projects (EC-WARP)

monday chris monday.chris41 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:04:48 EDT 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

There is an ongoing offer for the supply of your products to the government of Ghana under the Economic Commission for West-Africa Rehabilitation Projects (EC-WARP) contract procurement board and in a large quantity. I am an agent and my interest for every business I do is my commission and as a commission agent, I will try to make sure I do everything possible to make sure the supply contract is award to your company. My commission should come to me as soon as you receive your sale value from the organization and this commission is usually 2% of the total invoice value. Meanwhile it may interest you to know that the organization makes advance payment of 80% by t/t and the remaining 20% to be paid by t/t before the shipment/supply, all payments to be confirmed by your bank.

Hoping to hear from you

Regards

Mr. Monday Chris

North Industrial Area