[mosh-devel] Boat Owners Lists

Glen Morgan gmorgan at aimdigitalpros.com
Tue Apr 26 13:10:20 EDT 2016

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Boat Owners List" with opt-in verified contact information from USA? We maintain contacts with complete information.

We also have Motor Boat Owners, Sail Boat Owners, Cruise Travelers, Luxury Car Owners, Truck Owners, HNI, Home owners, Race Enthusiasts, and many more.....

We provide Data fields on each record contains: Name (First and Last), Address, City, State, Zip, County, Opt-in Email Address, Boat use, Boat length, Boat Propulsion, Boat Fuel, Boat Hull Material, Boat Make, Boat Hull Shape, Boat Size, Boat Year, Boat Transaction Date, Boat Transaction Type, Boat Validation Date and Registration date.

Please let me know your targeted criteria, so that i can help you out to driver your sales effort in the right direction.

Thanks & Regards,
Glen

---