[mosh-devel] mosh server and client on Android

Hunter, Andrew - 0665 - MITLL Andrew.Hunter at ll.mit.edu
Thu Sep 17 12:33:07 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm a researcher at the Lincoln Lab, and I'm wanting to get mosh server and
client on a set of Android devices for experiment control and monitoring. I
want them as command line tools, not as apps. It looks to me like
mosh-client exists in an app, but mosh-server doesn't exist yet for Android.
If they exist, I'd love to know. If not, does anyone have any notes or ideas
on what the main obstacles are for getting them to build for Android? It
looks like many of the main dependencies (zlib, openssh, ncurses, protobuf)
can be gotten for Android. Any ideas that might guide my attempt would be
appreciated.

Andy

Andrew Hunter

Technical Staff, MIT Lincoln Laboratory